Jan. 6th, 2018
Prompt: What do you wish you did more of?
- Spent more time with Philippe
- With him working out of state three day a week I don’t see him very much… he also works from home on the Monday and Friday! I try my best to not be a pain on the weekends he is home and on the weekends, we seem to be having to break our time up around being around his family, we do have a date night on Saturdays, and watching our daughter. I’m also sometimes need to spend time to set up things for myself the next week.
- We are still super close but and we do make the most out of the time we do get alone!
- This is hard for me to do during this time of year as I just feel NO inspiration to get my camera out and go for a walk. Right now, it’s mostly due to not being able to afford the film or not having time to get it online. Another not being able to afford stuff to learn more about flash photography has me at a standstill. I want to take a class in studio photography but a) I can’t afford it b) I can’t afford the flashes even when I can get cheap ones c) there is other gear I would like before getting into flash photography or upping my game!
- I love photography, but I want to work more with portraits but lack models. I also feel that I’m not as good of a photographer as people think
- Being creative
- It’s goes back to my overly active brain! It jumps around too much for me to get things out sometimes
- You can’t force creativity… it just happens when it wants to!