Jan. 7th, 2018
Prompt: Let’s jump forward a year…
What will you like to have achieved over this last past year?
- To stick to what I started…
- There is more to this sticking to what I start, like the time spent in one go kind of sticking to it. Like if I start a creative project that can be done in a day I finish it or can walk away to do house work and use it as part of a reward for getting the housework done
- STARTING a project that seemed like a great idea and see where it goes. Stop worrying about if it’s a clever idea or not.
- Learning how to prioritize my life and not how my brain jumps around to control my actions
- Spending less…
- I want to setup a budget and stick to it
- Stop using shopping as therapy
- Save for when we move to Pittsburgh, so I can enjoy what Pittsburgh has on offer by myself or with new friends
- Keeping up with housework
- I want to plan out a house cleaning schedule, plan to start putting one together once we come back from our trip.
- Get habits to keeping a clean home into place before we buy a house
- I want to be able to cook, bake and other things in my kitchen because they are things I do love to do as well as my other creative hobbies.